I provide birth doula services to families in Houston and surrounding areas. With over a decade of experience educating families and helping them through their labors and births, I have created a curriculum, of sorts, for my clients. This creates the basis for our visits. Prenatal visits are meant to compliment a childbirth class, not replace it.
My labor/birth doula package includes:
- Prenatal visits to complement labor and birth support that cover:
- Birth plan counseling/consultation
- Optimal Fetal Positioning
- Postpartum planning
- and much more
- Unlimited information and support throughout pregnancy and the postpartum period via cell phone and email
- In-home labor support, if desired
- Labor and birth support at the place of your birth
- Immediate postpartum support to assist with breastfeeding and initial bonding period for up to 2 hours after the birth of your baby
- Visit or phone call the day after your birth (depending on availability)
- Postpartum visit to discuss your adjustment to life with a new baby and to process your birth
- Unlimited emotional and informational postpartum support via phone and email
- Referrals to providers for services that are outside my scope of practice (massage therapy, chiropractors, lactation counselors, counseling, etc.)
I am based in Friendswood and provide doula services to families in Houston and surrounding areas. Base fees include travel within a 30 mile radius of Friendswood. There is an additional fee for travel up to 100 miles.
Payment plans are available.
I accept HSA/FSA debit cards from plans that cover doula services.
Consider adding doula services to your baby shower registry.
Contact me with any questions you have regarding the role of a doula and the services I offer.